CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Two Knock Off Favorite Recipes

Inside Brucrew Life shared a fantastic recipe for homemade Twix bars. Buttery cookie crust, caramel center and slathered in chocolate?!?! I'm in!! I tried out this recipe, it worked beautifully and tasted AMAZING! I kept thinking it reminded me of something else I love. . . So half a pan later I figured it out! I melted some more chocolate, spread it on top and covered it with toasted coconut. Girl Scout Samoas! If you're a fan of chocolaty caramely things you've got to try this recipe out! This picture belongs to the talented mama over at Brucrew life

I love LOVE Cold Stone's cake batter ice cream. The stuff from the grocery store not so much. But, Rockie over at Something Wonderful has created a close second! I made this for our family and it was a hit! Check out her blog for the recipe. The only thing I did different was not add the baked cake chunks. We went for a smooth batter ice cream with cake on the side. This is her picture, not mine. It already looked mouth watering enough!



Have fun trying something new!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for the shoutout! I actually just posted a homemade samoa bar recipe;-)