CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

From Scarry Clock to Fab Frame









A few (okay many) posts back I showed you all the great stuff I found thrifting. This lovely clock was among the wreckage, I mean great finds.
Although it wasn't working for me in it's present state I saw some potential. It took a while, but I found that potential and well. . . see for yourself.


See ya clock face...



Hello black spray paint!



Courtesy of my crazy talented sister in law I have this fun picture of me and my husband.



I'd rather look at his face than the old broken clock hands. It now resides in our room that is finally getting some much needed attention.


Stay tuned for more master bedroom makeover projects!










10 comments:

Jen said...

That looks amazing! I love the black and white photo in it too.

Crafty Sisters said...

Cute! I love that you put a picture in it instead of a mirror.

Dreams of Perfection said...

I would've never thought to put a pic in there! Never! I love it :o)

jen @ the inspiration studio said...

Um...I kind of LOVE that! That is seriously so creative. It made such a gorgeous frame. I need to remember this next time I go thrifting! Thanks for the inspiration!

Amanda said...

Very cute! I would have never thought to put a picture in there, either.

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Very Clever...I love this idea...and the black paint looks fabulous!!

Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

Love it as a frame! Thanks for sharing at the POPP.

A Southern Rose said...

A great idea! Looks so pretty.

Hugs,
Lee Laurie

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

This is amazing! Thanks for stopping by my blog, come back real soon!!

~Morgan

http://meetvirginiaandroo.blogspot.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MeetVirginiaShop

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

This is amazing! I love it! Adding a clock to my look out list - Great find!